[Zope] Mac OS X SystemStarter interface

Perry Smith pedz at easesoftware.com
Mon Sep 25 20:01:21 EDT 2006

I am new to this but I have not seen how the "runzope" or zopectl
start commands are done at system startup.  Mac OS X has its own
system(s).  The old is called SystemStarter and the new is called
launchd.  SystemStarter requires a directory and a few simple files.
I'm not sure what launchd requires.

Is there a need to implement these or has it already been done?  How
do most people do it on the various unix/linux versions?

If not, I'll take a swag at it if others feel they could use it.

Perry Smith
Ease Software, Inc.
pedz at easesoftware.com
http://www.easesoftware.com

SATA Products for IBMs RS/6000, pSeries, and AIX systems