[Zope] issue with a ZODB database conflict error

michael nt milne michael.milne at gmail.com
Wed Sep 27 05:08:40 EDT 2006

Thanks for the reply Maciej. What happens is that Zope egg timers for an
eternity - around 3-4 minutes then doesn't actually return a success page.
However if I then refresh the site I see that a PloneExFile has been added.
No good for training :-) I will try out the deadlock debugger. I have a
couple of other sites running on the instance using the same ZODB and they
are able to add PloneExFiles ok.

--
michael