[Zope] Can't Install Plone!

Javier Subervi javier_subervi at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 30 11:05:07 EDT 2006

Hi;
I'm working with Plone 2.1.2/Zope 2.7.8. I've had no trouble adding Plone sites before this. I was in my server working with some of the products I'd installed, all of which had been installed for some time. I went to install a new Plone for test purposes. I got this error:

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Products.CMFPlone.Portal, line 465, in manage_addSite
  Module Products.CMFPlone.Portal, line 437, in create
  Module Products.CMFPlone.Portal, line 384, in setupPlone
  Module Products.CMFPlone.Portal, line 223, in setupPortalContent
  Module Products.CMFCore.PortalFolder, line 408, in invokeFactory
  Module Products.CMFCore.TypesTool, line 925, in constructContent
  Module Products.CMFCore.TypesTool, line 335, in constructInstance
  Module Products.CMFCore.TypesTool, line 566, in _constructInstance
  Module Products.CMFPlone.LargePloneFolder, line 65, in addLargePloneFolder
  Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 276, in _setObject
  Module Products.CMFCore.CMFCatalogAware, line 198, in manage_afterAdd
  Module Products.CMFCore.CMFCatalogAware, line 60, in indexObject
  Module Products.CMFPlone.CatalogTool, line 386, in indexObject
  Module Products.CMFCore.CatalogTool, line 353, in reindexObject
TypeError: catalog_object() takes at most 4 arguments (5 given)

I decided to pull out all the Plone products and re-install with a fresh copy. Same error! What am I doing wrong?
TIA,
Javier2