[Zope] getting this trying to add a plone site to zope 2.9.4...

Martijn Pieters mj at zopatista.com
Wed Apr 4 17:24:02 EDT 2007

On 4/4/07, michael nt milne <michael.milne at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well my original sites run fine in the instance created by the unified
> installer. I'd like to use the Zope that is running that and not install a
> new one. Why would the mkzopeinstance.py utility which is bundled with the
> Plone 2.5 unified installer not create a zope instance which would run a
> Plone 2.5 site?

No idea, but reporting a traceback on an old Zope version is not much
use unless you can reproduce it on a more recent Zope version. The
problem could a) be already solved (and thus a moot point) or b) be
caused by an incompatible combination of Zope, Five and/or Plone, in
which case you'll need to check the documentation for minimal
requirements.

If the problem is caused by the Plone unified installer, you'd be
better off contacting the Plone lists, as that is a repackaging done
by someone in the Plone project. I, at least, am not familiar (yet)
with what the unified installer does, as I install Python, Zope and
Plone from source.

--
Martijn Pieters