[Zope] localfs weirdness

pol linux_milano at yahoo.it
Mon Apr 9 12:50:03 EDT 2007

<posted & mailed>

I have just installed localfs (and fixed according to
 http://www.zope.org/Members/aeg/LocalFS_1_3_andreas/talkback/1151975084)

The local directory having been assigned, i have tried to have a look to a
few sub-dirs

Here is my weird result:

- Some sub-dirs containing a 'y' in their name give rise to the enclosed
  error message. In my case, sub-dir 'physis' cannot be accessed.
- Sub-dirs named 'society' or 'system' can be accessed, apparently with
  no errors.

Any hints? How to fix that?

Thank you

--
Pol

Enc 1 -- the error message

Error Type: ValueError
 Error Value: unsupported format character 'Y' (0x59) at index 1

Troubleshooting Suggestions
The URL may be incorrect.
The parameters passed to this resource may be incorrect.
A resource that this resource relies on may be encountering an error.
For more detailed information about the error, please refer to the error
log.
If the error persists please contact the site maintainer. Thank you for your
patience.

Enc. 2 -- zope set up
Zope Version
   (Zope 2.9.5-final, python 2.4.4, linux2)
   Python Version
   2.4.4c1 (#2, Oct 11 2006, 21:51:02) [GCC 4.1.2 20060928 (prerelease)
(Ubuntu 4.1.1-13ubuntu5)]
   System Platform
   linux2
   SOFTWARE_HOME
   /usr/lib/zope2.9/lib/python
   ZOPE_HOME
   /usr/lib/zope2.9
   INSTANCE_HOME
   /var/lib/zope2.9/instance/my_instance
   CLIENT_HOME
   /var/lib/zope2.9/instance/my_instance/var
   Network Services
   ZServer.HTTPServer.zhttp_server (Port: 9673)
-----