[Zope] RE: VirtualHostBase VHM keyword doesn't work.

Dilley, Hara hara at sunesis.com
Wed Apr 11 00:34:02 EDT 2007

are you loading the proxy modules?

here is part of the http.config file that is working for me, however with that configuration all request are going to zope.  Is there a way to have part of the requests going to zope and others being served by apache?

------
LoadModule rewrite_module modules/mod_rewrite.so
------

<VirtualHost *:80>
 ServerAlias   someName

 ServerSignature On