[Zope] Problem with using versions.

Catherine E. Reinehr creinehr at huntingdon.edu
Wed Apr 11 10:00:12 EDT 2007

I'm running 2.6.2.  What's the most recent stable release?  2.10.3?

I hate to say this, but my Zope knowledge is very limited.  I'm really only
using it because it's what my predecessor used to build the web site in the
first place, and she's not a whole lot of help now.

I went here (http://wiki.zope.org/ZODB/FileStorageBackup) to read up on
backups, but I'm afraid it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

-----

Catherine E. Reinehr
Webmaster & Publications Designer
Huntingdon College