[Zope] Another "Structure" Problem

tonylabarbara at aol.com tonylabarbara at aol.com
Wed Aug 15 12:48:06 EDT 2007

Hi;
I can work around this one, but it's not as elegant and will waste an hour or so. Here's the problem I'd like to resolve. I have this line of code:

<a tal:attributes="href string:${here/renumberTheCart/absolute_url}?doc=${here/CheckOutAfterEditStuff}">test</a>

The problem is that "doc" comes back with all the special characters in ASCII:

etc. Is there a way to work around this?
TIA,
Tony