[Zope] URL_Rewrite

tonylabarbara at aol.com tonylabarbara at aol.com
Wed Aug 15 14:13:20 EDT 2007

I have this line of code:

<a tal:define="std modules/Products.PythonScripts.standard; url_quote nocall: std/url_quote; x python:url_quote(here/CheckOutAfterEditStuff)" tal:attributes="href string:${here/renumberTheCart/absolute_url}?doc=${x}">test</a>

but I get this error:

Error Type: NameError
Error Value: name 'CheckOutAfterEditStuff' is not defined

So I tried this:

<a tal:define="std modules/Products.PythonScripts.standard; url_quote nocall: std/url_quote; x python:url_quote(here/Our_Store/CheckOutAfterEditStuff)" tal:attributes="href string:${here/renumberLarimanCart/absolute_url}?doc=${x}">test</a>

and I got the same error, although now it can't find "Our_Store". Now, "Our_Store" is the container for this PT and "CheckOutAfterEditStuff" is in the same container. What am I doing wrong?
TIA,
Tony