[Zope] cannot access POST content in Zope

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Fri Aug 17 00:37:23 EDT 2007

--On 17. August 2007 01:52:27 +0200 Manuel Spuhler
<manuel.spuhler at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to record the result of a POST request sent to Plone.
>
> I can get the content of the POST when I send the file post.xml (valid
> xml)

No idea where and how you look for the uploaded content. Everything in Zope
is available from the REQUEST. And of course you can _not_ upload something
to the mutator method of some object. This makes zero sense. You might
write your script that takes the data from the REQUEST and calls the API
method e.g. a mutator method.

-aj

P.S. Plone specific questions belong to the plone-users list