[Zope] Limiting access to a Zope Site

Maciej Wisniowski maciej.wisniowski at coig.katowice.pl
Fri Feb 2 15:06:29 EST 2007

> There should be no problems copying/moving a Data.fs file from one
> zope instance to another, especially if both instances are running the
> same version of Zope!
Technically no but it is really strange and I believe bad (if not
impossible)
way to distribute application among dev, test, production environments...

For me there should of course be another developement Zope instance
(and test instance and more), but application should be moved between
instances by 'copying' changed Products or exporting changed files/folders
from ZODB (.zexp files), or something like that.

I'm not sure how it is in Plone but I don't believe in moving data.fs :)

--
Maciej Wisniowski