[Zope] freezope dot org in trouble?

Damien Baty damien at pilotsystems.net
Mon Feb 5 06:22:44 EST 2007

	Hello,

Bryan Simmons a écrit :
> I have noticed a serious lack of free zope hosting sites.
> I mean, there's a lot of sites out there that will give anyone a free
> web page, but none that I can find that will give a free zope folder
> or plone instance or something like that.

   Objectis used to provide free Zope, Plone, Silva and CPS hosting. We
have decided to temporarily disable the opening of new Zope/Silva/CPS
accounts. Still, Plone and Zwook accounts are still available for thos
who have been given a validation code. See the FAQ to know how to get
such a code.

   We hope to be able to allow again Zope accounts (and possibly other
types of accounts) soon. Stay tuned.

	Regards,

--
Damien Baty
Pilot Systems - 9, rue Desargues - 75011 Paris