[Zope] Appropriate Photo / Photo Folder for Zope 2.10.2?

Pablo Ziliani pablo at decode.com.ar
Tue Feb 6 15:47:23 EST 2007

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your answer. FWIW I decided to keep the version (1.3.1) since
it is the last release at the moment. It also seems to play well with
ExtFile (at least Zope omitted the included ExtFile in favor of the
standalone one).
Just for the records, Photo does include a JpgComment.py file (different
case) but not a method with that name.

Thanks,
Pablo