[Zope] __bobo_traverse__ and wrappers

Dieter.Maurer at Haufe.de Dieter.Maurer at Haufe.de
Fri Feb 23 14:07:29 EST 2007

You should stay on the mailing list!

I usually do not respond to private mail!

List readded...

Garito wrote at 2007-2-22 21:10 +0100:
>I change NotFound to NotFound2 to test but the real error is a redirection
>(I need to erase all exceptions to see that)

"Redirect"s are (almost) never errors. They are always explicitely
called for.

>This is the traceback (but I need to confess is the first time I see this
>kind of error):
>
>Traceback (innermost last):
>  Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 115, in publish
>  Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
>  Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 41, in call_object
>  Module App.Management, line 82, in manage_workspace
>Redirect: http://portatil:9501/sistes.net/clientes/escobarsl.com/error_log/manage_main

This redirect is completely normal: "manage_workspace" performs
a redirect to the first tag accessible to the user.

--
Viele Grüße
Dieter

Tel: 06894-870 177