[Zope] Large jumps of memory use increase, and seeking overall understanding of memory use

Jean Lagarde jean.lagarde at gmail.com
Sun Feb 25 14:46:45 EST 2007

Fair enough about me blaming Zope when Plone is the likely issue (I
actually meant the system as a whole,  but that's my bad for not
thinking and writing clearly). As for the effort required to get to
the bottom of these issues, then we are in agreement; I won't take the
time to do so either (at least not right now -- too many other
prorities). I was hoping that someone had made that effort already and
had reached some general conclusions they would share (other than the
ones already offered).

Thanks again,

Jean