[Zope] Re: [Zope3-Users] Cannot view the instances after I refresh the product in ZMI

Peter Bengtsson peter at fry-it.com
Tue Feb 27 11:42:29 EST 2007

You're most likely getting that error because your product is
subclassing another product that has been refreshed.
Suppose you do this in MyAProduct.py

from Products.AnotherProduct.Foo import SomeClass
class ThisProduct(SomeClass):
   bla bla bla

If you refresh AnotherProduct, the MyAProduct will break and you'll get
the error you mentioned.

David Johnson wrote:
> Paste the code here. :)
>
> On Feb 27, 2007, at 6:16 AM, Alex Cheng wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have modified my product code and click refresh in ZMI to update the
>> product. Unfortunately when I view its instance in zope. The error
>> message is follows:
>>
>> Error Type: TypeError
>> Error Value: 'NoneType' object is not callable
>>
>> Could you help me?
>>
>> Thanks.
>> --powered by python

Peter Bengtsson,