[Zope] Limit size download file in Zope wih LocalFS

Alan alanwilter at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 12:52:07 EST 2007

Hi List!

I got a problem. I found out that any file located in a LocalFS folder
bigger than 128 Kb (precisely 131071 bytes) cannot be download from
zope portal since the administrator move it over apache.

I mean, I can download a pdf file of 8 Mb from Plone, but I cannot download
any file from a LocalFS area bigger than the value above.

This issue sounds very unusual to me and I am not completely sure if I
am reporting fine, specially because I am not the zope server
administrator, I just have a plone account to develop a product.

I hope someone else can help me here, any hint would be very welcome.
Many thanks in advance.

Cheers and Happy New Year 2007.
Alan

--
Alan Wilter S. da Silva, D.Sc. - CCPN Research Associate
Department of Biochemistry, University of Cambridge.