[Zope] Recovering from Data.fs

Rowan Woodhouse rowan at decaelo.co.uk
Tue Jan 9 13:49:11 EST 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to recover a zope instance from a hardware failure. The
only thing I have left is the backed up Data.fs file. I'm not entirely
sure which version of Zope was used but I think it was 2.9 (certainly
not 3), or what the install paths were for the instance or zope.

When I try and use the backed Data.fs in a new zope instance I get the
following error:

Site Error

Error Type: AttributeError
Error Value: __getitem__

>From my understanding the paths for the zope instance have to be the
same for Data.fs to work correctly. Is that correct? If so how can I
determine what version of zope was being used and what the paths were
for the backed up Data.fs?

Thanks in advance,

Rowan