[Zope] store dict in session

Maciej Wisniowski maciej.wisniowski at coig.katowice.pl
Wed Jan 10 11:55:09 EST 2007

> According to the zope book it should be possible to store dicts in session.
> When I try to assign a dictionary to a ordinary zope 2 session, with
> lists there is no problem. why?:
 (...)
> base.__name__ TypeError: can't pickle instancemethod objects )

Seems that you're assigning unpickable objects (instancemethod) to the
session.
Check what is (what types of objects) in your requestlist variable.
Try to assign just {'key1':'val1'} to the session and see if this works.

Yur example works for me (in Script (Python) on Zope 2.8.8). Is this
exactly the code you're using?

--
Maciej Wisniowski