[Zope] Urgent Help Required......

Reena Karthikeyan reenakarthikeyan at gmail.com
Sun Jan 14 00:00:12 EST 2007

*Dear All,*

* *
*I am a new user of Zope. I am sure, all of you all are masters at using
Zope. I am not sure if I am writing my query to the right place. However,
please forgive me if I am doing something wrong. *
**
*I work as a software test engineer in the middle east and was looking for a
good bug tracking tool and that is when I happened to find this site. I
found Zope to be very useful and now my next( Most important) step is to
start using the Issue Tracker tool. However, I am unable do so. The reason
being that I do not exactly know what to do. *

* *

*I have installed Zope 2.9.6 from the link below:*

*http://www.zope.org/Products/Zope/2.9.6*<http://www.zope.org/Products/Zope/2.9.6>

* *

*and have downloaded issuetracker from : **
http://www.issuetrackerproduct.com/Download#IssueTrackerProduct*<http://www.issuetrackerproduct.com/Download#IssueTrackerProduct>

* *

*When I unzip issue tracker all I see is a bunch of gif files, dtml files,
py and zpt files. I have no idea what to do next. Please help me out to use
this tool at the earliest. Also I would really appreciate it if you could
provide me with any kind of documentation available to carry out the same. *

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Reena Diju*