[Zope] How can I install PyWin32 with Zope?

rieh25 robertoedwins at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 18:40:14 EST 2007

I tried doing it with Zope 2.7 (python 2.3.5), and it didn't work. Would it
be easier to do with a higher version?
First I had to register Zope's python, which gave me problems. Then I
included Zope's path with Set Path, and moved the installer to the bin
folder, and it worked. It said "installation successful", but when I tried
use a library to try Excel things, it gave me a "Loader error" or something
like that.