[Zope] how can we upgrade python with zope

Sunil_Sagar at external.mckinsey.com Sunil_Sagar at external.mckinsey.com
Tue Jan 16 09:28:37 EST 2007

Oh.. Thats great.. Let me know what are the major steps taken while
upgradation.

Peter Bengtsson <peter at fry-it.com>
Sent by: Peter Bengtsson <peterbe at gmail.com>
01/16/2007 07:55 PM

Sunil_Sagar at external.mckinsey.com
cc
zope at zope.org
Subject
Re: [Zope] how can we upgrade python with zope

I've been successfully running quite a few Zope 2.8's with python
2.4.4c1 and it's not been any problems. However, these are all
development environments (or live but less important) and I'd rather not
do this for production environments.

Sunil_Sagar at external.mckinsey.com wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I'm using
> Zope 2.8.1 on python 2.3.5 on linux platform. I want to upgrade python
> to 2.4.3. I have no idea how zope will behave after upgradation. Pleas
> let me know, if someone has got such kind of experience.
>
> --Sunil
>
> +=========================================================+
> This message may contain confidential and/or privileged
> information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to
> receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,
> disclose or take any action based on this message or any
> information herein.  If you have received this message in
> error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
> and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.

Peter Bengtsson,
work www.fry-it.com
home www.peterbe.com
hobby www.issuetrackerproduct.com