[Zope] Path Level in Catalog

kjzz.webmaster at riomail.maricopa.edu kjzz.webmaster at riomail.maricopa.edu
Tue Jan 16 13:16:45 EST 2007

Robert,  thanks for the suggestion.  I am using Zope for our sites, not
Plone.  There is no rebuild option in the manage_catalogAdvanced tab.

However, it turns out there is another solution to this issue:

I checked the zope book under "Searching and Categorizing Content" and it
turns out that I had been using the getPath() method to display results from
catalog queries when I should have been using the getURL() method.

When I changed my script to use the getURL() method, the path was displayed
from the root of the site,  as in "/myobject/" as desired, (instead of
"/mysite/myojbect") as I was getting before.

Thanks!

John T.