[Zope] pool_size

Allen Schmidt Sr. aschmidt at fredericksburg.com
Wed Jan 17 19:12:37 EST 2007

Used to use the debug a lot but then when we found DeadLockDebugger
(DLD), I was hooked...mainly because there is no 'baggage' to loading
the page. Debug actually uses one of the threads to show you that page.
The content of the thread sorta looks like the whole REQUEST object,
which is helpful sometimes too.
DLD is fast (normally) and sometimes rather addictive to watch...to see
what your servers are doing. We use ZEO and 2 public clients fronted by
squid and a third we use as an internal admin client that is not served
by squid. I just use a set of bookmarked tabs in FireFox and open a tab
for each server. Then I just hit 'reload all' and see what they are all
doing.
Just my 2 cents.

Allen