[Zope] FW: Problem Starting Zope after Installation

rawsystems at gmail.com rawsystems at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 22:18:51 EST 2007

I wonder why it was not cased in the output in your first message.  This is strange.
Which batch file do you start it with? can you post it here?
Which version of python are you using? (just for giggles)

Bobb

PS: If you're early in the installation... which you are it looks like you may want to "punt" and try it again.
PSS: I assume your ...ateTime\DateTuime.py  below is a typeo, otherwise, that's your problem.