[Zope] How to get modules that are called by external methods reloaded?

yacine chaouche yacinechaouche at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 08:09:07 EST 2007

I think that when you restart zope, it compiles everything that is in the
products directory. So what happens when you compile it for yourself while
zope is running ?

If you have only one machine,  you can setup multiple zope instances to
develop and debug on them so that you are not obliged to restart the
production instance.

Y.Chaouche