[Zope] FW: Problem Starting Zope after Installation

Gabriel Genellina gagsl-zope at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Jan 19 16:46:05 EST 2007

At Friday 19/1/2007 11:45, Ken Winter wrote:

>I tried your suggestion and got basically the same error (see attached
>screen shot).  What does that imply about what to do next?

Something is really *wrong* with your Zope install - C:\Program
Files\Zope-2.8.8-final\lib\python\DateTime should be the directory
name, not "datetime". That directory hides the standard Python
"datetime" module.
I've just downloaded 2.8.8 and installed it and the directory name is
correct, DateTime.
So I think you should delete all traces of your Zope installation and
start again.

--
Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL