[Zope] ANN: Latest Zope and Plone versions available at WebFaction

Remi Delon remi at cherrypy.org
Mon Jan 22 09:48:52 EST 2007

>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> This is just a quick post to announce that the latest Zope and Plone
>> versions are now available in WebFaction's one-click installer.
>> These are currently Zope-2.10.1 and Plone-2.5.2-1
>>

> Where are the download links? What are the difference to the existing
> binary installers for Zope & Plone?

Sorry if this wasn't clear: I was just announcing that users of WebFaction
(a commercial web hosting service) can now install the latest Zope and Plone
in one click from our control panel.

There is nothing to download ...

Our one-click installer takes a standard Zope tarball, installs and
configures a Zope instance, starts it and connects it to the Apache server.

Cheers,

Remi.