[Zope] session-timeout-minutes value in runtime Zope

Dieter Maurer dieter at handshake.de
Tue Jan 23 13:39:52 EST 2007

Peter Bengtsson wrote at 2007-1-23 13:44 +0000:
>This might be an FAQ but I wasn't able to find it when searching.
>How do I get access to the value of 'session-timeout-minutes' coming
>from etc/zope.conf in runtime Zope?

The value is used to configure the so called "Session Data Manager"
(usually "/temp_folder/session_data").

Its management page is able to show you the value.

This means, there is some way to access it. You can use this
way in your own application (you might need a proxy role to
get sufficient privileges).

--
Dieter