[Zope] URL referencing

Sinang, Danny D.Sinang at spi-bpo.com
Thu Jan 25 04:36:30 EST 2007

Hello,

I've got a script located in /wms/Ccp/Main/TeamLead/Scripts and it needs
to reference a workflow object in /wms/Ccp/Main/Workflows/Ccp/ .

Currently, we do this by issuing this line :

wf = context.Workflows.Ccp.ccp_agro_article

But everytime we run this, a username/password prompt comes up, and no
matter what we enter (even if we use a Manager account), nothing works.

I'm thinking maybe I should refer to the workflow object using a
full-path approach. Question is, how ? Do I say :

wf = wms.Ccp.Main.Workflows.Ccp.ccp_agro_article

?

I tried it and got a global name 'wms' is not defined message.

Hope somebody here could shed some light.

Regards,
Danny