[Zope] Which Products Folder?

Frank-braucht-Hilfe frank.drews at ditf-denkendorf.de
Wed Jan 31 03:33:26 EST 2007

Hi Maurits,

thank you very much. This is great. I found the Instance-Folder. I didnt
know anything about this folder before. And there, as it should be, there
are the folders "Products" and "import" aund "Extensions". Everything should
be fine now, I did search the two other folders over and over again, I could
have searched them for ages ...

The Folder is called Zope-Instance and is located at C:\

Thanks Frank