[Zope] Interest in a one-day business conference for Python, Zope and Plone companies ?

eGenix Team: M.-A. Lemburg info at egenix.com
Mon Jul 2 09:38:49 EDT 2007

Hello,

eGenix is looking into organizing a one day conference
specifically for companies doing business with Python, Zope and
Plone. The conference will likely be held in or close to
Düsseldorf, Germany, which is lively medium-sized city, with good
airport connections world-wide and specifically to all major
European  cities, so it's easy getting there and ideal for a one
day event.

The focus of the conference is on networking, meeting people,
exchanging experience and exploring ways of working together.

We are aiming at having a small conference program with just a few
talks. The main intent of the presentations should be to initiate
discussions among the attendees.

Since this will be a business-only event, we will likely get
professional help from a conference organizer and also try to
sign up with a hotel to do all the catering, conference room
maintenance, etc.

My questions to you:

* Would there be interest in such a conference event ?
* How many people from your company would likely attend ?
* Would a weekday or weekend conference date be more attractive ?
* Does the focus suit your needs ?

We will be giving a short presentation of what we have in mind
at EuroPython 2007 in Vilnius in the context of the Open Space
sessions:

   http://wiki.python.org/moin/EuroPython2007OpenSpace

If you're interested, please contact us.

Thanks,
--
Marc-Andre Lemburg
eGenix.com

Professional Python Services directly from the Source  (#1, Jul 02 2007)
2007-07-09: EuroPython 2007, Vilnius, Lithuania             6 days to go