[Zope] KeyErrors in Zope using ZEO

Maciej Wisniowski maciej.wisniowski at coig.katowice.pl
Tue Jul 3 17:10:34 EDT 2007

> However, I'm still experiencing intermittent KeyErrors with the session
> stuff.  The line of code that always breaks is "session =
> REQUEST.SESSION"  and it has happened everywhere in my code that I use
> that.  Is there a better way to access the session that I should be
> using?
I think there is no better way although there are different ways.
Maybe you should think again if you really have to use sessions shared
between zeo clients. If so then you should possibly try Faster (another
session implementation) that is said to be better especially in such
setup with ZEO.

--
Maciej Wisniowski