[Zope] Logon process

Maciej Wisniowski maciej.wisniowski at coig.katowice.pl
Thu Jul 5 16:32:00 EDT 2007

> Thanks, I try to use a more easy solution but it's ok
>
> I check this and ExUserFolder but in both cases I don't understand the
> product's setup process
>
> Do you know where I can found a tutorial about how to setup and use Cookie
> Crumbler product?
I think you should rather take a look at PAS - PluggableAuthService and
possibly just write your own plugin. There is Zope-PAS mailing list too.
You may take a look at docs/ and interfaces in this package.
Default PAS plugins include ZODB users storage and cookie
authentication.

--
Maciej Wisniowski