[Zope] Quesiton about retrieving the base object

Alric Aneron aluminum3458 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 22 00:21:58 EDT 2007

Hello,
I have a custom product that has a ZFile as its base class.  I tried importing the file on the upgraded platform, but I got the "Operation not supported" error.  I have a ton of these objects that show up as "broken".  Question: I still have my old Zope server running, is it possible to extract the files as regular Zope Files so I can transfer them over?

Maybe make a python script?

Thanks.

RA