[Zope] Declare constructor as public

Garito garito at sistes.net
Tue Jul 24 08:35:54 EDT 2007

Hi Andrew!
In a normal method inside the product's class I use this:
security = ClassSecurityInfo()
security.setPermissionDefault('Freemind', ('Manager', 'Developer'))
security.declareProtected('Freemind', 'freemind')

But outside the class I have no idea how to create security object

Can I put a code like this outside the class?

Thanks!

--
Mis Cosas
http://blogs.sistes.net/Garito