[Zope] transfer zope security-properties

Einar Næss Jensen einar.nass.jensen at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 13:53:06 EDT 2007

I'm on the run for transfering my poorly designed zclasses into real
diskbased ones. I've gotten pretty far in only a couple of weeks
thanks to this mailinglist and the irc channel on freenet. Thanks
everyone!

Today I have this question:
How can I copy the associated securityinformation about a zclass
instance into my new diskbased instance? Roles and permissions. I am
using localRoles heavily  with my zclasses, and would like this
information to be retained also.

Any pointers or hints of any kind are very welcome....

Thanks!

Best regards
EInar Næss Jensen

Einar Næss Jensen