[Zope] zope stopped working suddenly

Mohammed Tlais m.tlais at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 11:11:31 EDT 2007

Greetings
First , I am glad to join you at this list. I installed Zope on Fedora Core
6, and started to learn how to use it. for a few days i was able to access
the management interface (ZMI) through http://127.0.0.1:8080 after starting
zope through .../zopectl start. but as a sudden I found myself unable to
enter to the ZMI anymore. The browser displays  an error as if zope is not
started at all.
I am a newbie in both Linux and Zope, so please can anyone pass me some tips
on how to check what is causing the problem and how to solve it?
I searched the internet for two weeks now, but there is no hint about the
problem!!

Sincerely Yours,
Zope Beginner (0.0.1.1)