[Zope] Re: comments toggling not working for Zope Book etc

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Thu Jun 21 14:56:32 EDT 2007

Because that version of the book is outdated. Try here:
http://www.plope.com/Books/2_7Edition

That newer version (2.7) stalled "in development" a couple years ago,
but it's already much improved and extended since the 2.6 version.

Many (most?) of the comments from the 2.6 version have been addressed
in the text.

-PW

On Thu, Jun 21, 2007 at 07:49:50PM +0100, michael nt milne wrote:
> ok, just wondering what the reason for that was? I used to find them very
> useful especially on install etc. If it is a CSS thing they should still be
> available via a URL etc..
>
> On 6/20/07, Michael Haubenwallner <michael at d2m.at> wrote:
> >
> >michael nt milne schrieb:
> >> Hi
> >>
> >> Just wondering if the comments toggling is working for the Zope book.
> >Have
> >> tried in Internet Explorer and Firefox but they seem to be off
> >permanently.
> >>

> >http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Books/ZopeBook/2_6Edition/ZopeArchitecture.stx
> >>

> >You are right, display of comments has been disabled in CSS by the end
> >of December 2006.
> >
> >Hth,
> >Michael
> >
> >--