[Zope] Re: Several questions on Z3 Views backported thru Five

J Cameron Cooper jccooper at rice.edu
Fri Jun 22 10:33:11 EDT 2007

Manuel Vázquez Acosta wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I've been asked to deploy a Plone App which must satisfy a load of at least 1200
> users over 8 min.
>
> I have tested a fresh Plone 2.5.3 with Zope 2.9.7, plus Squid + CacheFu and
> everything went just fine. The laptop didn't even notice such a load.
>
> But, when I installed the Plone App, even much smaller load didn't pass the test.

My first guess would be that the cache setup need to be configured to
work with your application. CacheFu knows about the default setup, but
not about a custom application. It may therefore not be caching, or be
caching inappropriately.

I think examining the response headers is the best way to determine this.

            --jcc
--
Connexions
http://cnx.org