[Zope] temp_folder not MountTemporaryFolder?

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Sun Jun 24 20:50:11 EDT 2007

/temp_folder is a "mount point" (see your zope.conf file).

Whether or not you put a session data container inside of a temp
folder, you may get better conflict-related performance out of
"faster", a drop-in replacement for the stock Zope sessioning
machinery...  see http://www.agendaless.com/Members/tseaver/software/
faster/  (but you might not, it depends on the sessioning access
pattern).  In particular "faster" is much better conflict-wise when
sessions are accessed but not changed in the course of a request.

- C