[Zope] Zope products that allows people to Add Commentsto publications

kamal hamzat hamzat at dnetsystems.net
Wed Jun 27 11:21:47 EDT 2007

Then what i have done wrong to be getting the error and how do i correct it.
Error Type: TypeError
Error Value: unbound method mailhost_list() must be called with SquishSite
instance as first argument (got nothing instead)

Traceback (innermost last):

  a.. Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 119, in publish
  b.. Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
  c.. Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 42, in call_object
  d.. Module App.special_dtml, line 65, in __call__
  e.. Module DocumentTemplate.DT_String, line 476, in __call__

I am running:
Zope 2.10.2-final
Python 2.4.4
Window XP Professional