[Zope] Mac OS X Server StartupItem for Zope

Tom Von Lahndorff tom at modscape.com
Thu Jun 28 17:32:43 EDT 2007

I've used Automator to create an app that I have as a startup item
which restarts Zope on reboot. You could also use iCal for scheduling.

In Automator choose "Automator" under "Library" and then "Run Shell
Script" and type in your script, save that as an Application then add
it to your startup items.