[Zope] datetime format

Andreas Jung lists at zopyx.com
Sun Mar 4 08:32:42 EST 2007

--On 4. März 2007 12:45:20 +0000 Garry Saddington
<garry at schoolteachers.co.uk> wrote:

> I have 'datetime-format international' set in zope.conf but the date
> output is  still rendered in the format (y,m,d)

Reading helps..

# Directive: datetime-format
#
#     Set this variable either to "us" or "international" to force the
#     DateTime module to parse date strings either with
#     month-before-days-before-year ("us") or
#     days-before-month-before-year ("international").  The default
#     behaviour of DateTime (when this setting is left unset) is to
#     parse dates as US dates.
#

The documentation only speaks for parsing...

-aj