[Zope] datetime format

Tino Wildenhain tino at wildenhain.de
Mon Mar 5 01:12:23 EST 2007

Garry Saddington schrieb:
> I have 'datetime-format international' set in zope.conf but the date output is
> still rendered in the format (y,m,d) when using ZopeTime or when returning
> dates from python scripts. How can I change this behaviour? My server config
> is:

Well what you see is not "the date" but one representation of the
DateTime object. You can use the strftime() method to render your
date object to string in any form you want. This should also
answer your question on postgres list. Your database adaptor
turns database types into zope types.

Regards
Tino