[Zope] Re: Zope hangs in FreeBSD with plenty of memory and CPU resources

Maik Ihde mail at ihde.info
Wed Mar 7 03:18:37 EST 2007

> I know that the kqread state has to do with the kqueue or kevent
> system call, and assume that Zope being in that waiting state for a
> long time is abnormal. Asking here in case someone has seen this
> behavior before and knows what might be the cause. As for the last and
> only other time this happened, Zope regained normal behavior by itself
> after a little while (in the order of half an hour). I don't see

Maybe your "hanging" server threads are related to that mysql problem you wrote
about. I remember that I had an issue with mysql running out of connections and
so a after a while all zope threads were waiting for mysql answers and Zope was
practically unresponsive and not using much cpu. You might want to check your
MySQL Logs...

Kind Regards
Maik