[Zope] zexp viewer

Jonathan dev101 at magma.ca
Wed Mar 7 13:03:38 EST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: <Sunil_Sagar at external.mckinsey.com>
To: <dev101 at magma.ca>
Cc: <zope at zope.org>; <zope-bounces at zope.org>
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 12:38 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope] zexp viewer

> Still getting bank page.
> --Sunil sagar

If you have:

1- deleted the problem routine (script? zpt? dtml method?)
2- imported the zexp into a new folder
3- copied the problem routine from the imported area into the 'production'
area

and still have the same problem then:

1- there is a caching issue
or
2- the routine you deleted/imported/copied is not what is causing the
problem
or
3- the routine in the zexp is also corrupted.

Jonathan