[Zope] have problem with managing objects within a external product

Allen Huang swapp0 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 9 03:01:50 EST 2007

I made a simple product using python that stores some varibles, but I couldn't make it acts like a folderish, stores objects, and have a content tab page using manage_main like when I use to have when I use internal product.

I reviewed the tutorials on how to make internal products and I found the base class modules ObjectManager and PropertySheets under OFS folder but I really ahve no idea how to use them.

So it I want my product to act like an internally made product with baseclass ObjectManager, CatalogAware, and use propertysheets to manage my attributes and control what object type I want to store,

would importing ObjectManager, PropertySheets, CatalogAware baseclass be enough?

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html