[Zope] have problem with managing objects within a external product

Allen Huang swapp0 at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 12 02:29:35 EDT 2007

Hi.

I found out what my problem is.
in my code I please baseclass Item before Folder
 class ShpProjectClass(Item, Folder, Persistent, Implicit, CatalogAware):
when I change the order, it worked normally
 class ShpProjectClass(Folder, Item, Persistent, Implicit, CatalogAware):
but I don't understand why? could someone explain this to me?