[Zope] Installation problems

Calder Coalson ccoal.mail at gmail.com
Mon Mar 12 11:31:17 EDT 2007

Hi, I'm attempting to install Zope on Mac OS X and having problems.
I'm sure the documentation is sufficient for most people, but I
really don't understand how to run Zope.  I performed the install
instructions, (correctly, I think).  I've got a Zope folder in my
home directory, and a Zope-3.3.1 folder in /usr/local, but from what
folder do you actually run ./start to start the server?  It says your
installation directory.  i assumed that meant /usr/local/Zoper-3.3.1,
but that didn't work.  Then I tried ~/Zope: didn't work.  And as a
last desperate attempt, I tried ~/Zope/Zope: no results.  In all
cases I got:
tcsh: ./start: Command not found.

Help for the one stupid guy on this list will be much appreciated.  ;-)

Thanks,
Calder Coalson